Shopping Benefit Programs
iGive and AmazonSmile
You can enjoy the convenience of shopping on-line and support the North Shore Choral Society at the same time!
Place your orders through iGive.com and a percentage of the purchase price will be automatically donated to the North Shore Choral Society at no cost to you. There are now over 2,300 participating merchants from Abt Appliances to Zale's, including Amazon.com, Cooking.com, Expedia, Harry & David, Lands' End, Orbitz, and QVC. Click the "Join iGive.com" button on the left, which already designates the North Shore Choral Society as your charity; then start shopping! The simple process is described on the iGive.com web site.
You can designate NSCS as your charity of choice for Amazon with the "Shop Amazon Smile" button on the left — then Amazon will make a donation to us of .5% for most purchases when you purchase through smile.amazon.com.
Jewel Gift Cards
Purchasing a Jewel Card from an NSCS member is a simple and cost-free way to donate. Jewel Cards cost you nothing but the face value of the card! You'll get $100 of value for purchase when you purchase a $100 card. Simply present your $100 gift card at the checkout counter and get $100 worth of groceries, liquor, prescription drugs, toiletries - anything you purchase.
Here's how it works:
Here's how it works:
- The Gift Cards can be used at Jewel-Osco and Albertsons Sav-On stores.
- NSCS gets to keep 5% of the amount of Jewel Gift Cards we sell.
- The Gift Cards never expire. Each time when you shop the cashier will deduct the amount of your purchase from the card. If your purchase costs more than the balance on your card you pay the difference with cash, check or credit card.
- Please do not add money to your card; we do not benefit when you do that. There is a phone number on the back of each card so you can check the remaining balance any time you need to.
- We will only sell Gift Cards in denominations of $25 and $100 for ease of handling. Buy as many as you can!
Thanks much for your support of NSCS, and please contact the NSCS Rebates Coordinator if you have any questions.